Managing millennial expectations in Denver Rental Housing
According to Rental Housing Journal:
High turnover in the maintenance ranks is a problem in multifamily housing, especially among millennial maintenance personnel. They like easy-to-use technology applications on their smart phones and not old paper-based maintenance processes. That is why the company, Facilgo, did the study to research these questions.
- How do millennials' expectations for faster maintenance affect property management maintenance organizations?
- Are millennial maintenance personnel leaving multifamily due to the lack of technology solutions available in their day-to-day jobs? What can be done to retain them?
- What strategies are companies using to make their maintenance processes more efficient?
- How will these new strategies help retain millennial maintenance personnel and satisfy millennial residents?
- What will happen if companies don't do anything to cater to millennials' needs?
For more info: