Leasing Only Services
We Can Help Manage Your Denver Rental Property
With over 1,000 properties managed, and pioneers of RentHammer and the 16-Touch inspection system, Echo has the experience, technology, process and scale that sets us apart from the pack. Echo is the preferred choice for local investors and real estate agents who understand that there can be no compromise in quality and ethics in the choice for Denver property management.
Our approach and philosophy are simple... once you start treating an investment property like a "rental," it will eventually dilapidate into one.
Property management is the core service ensuring that your property is managed to the highest standards during the rental cycle. Where other Denver property managers simply collect rent and oversee maintenance, Echo Summit better serves the owner by conducting 12 annual drive by inspections and are inside the property an average of 4 times a year. Best of all we have no maintenance mark-ups and hire only the best vendors and pass our considerable purchasing power right to the owner.
Vacancies are the number-one killer for a rental property. Echo Summit has an unparalleled wealth of experience in the Denver rental property leasing.... locating qualified tenants and placing them quickly into homes that match their needs. Not surprisingly, this process takes a tremendous amount of resources and know-how.
Best of all, you pay nothing until we lease your property!
Our Leasing service begins with cutting-edge marketing:+
- Property inspection and market analysis to help determine the appropriate lease rate for the property. Echo Summit is always on the forefront of rental trends and market conditions in order to ensure maximal rental income.
- High-impact, multi-faceted property marketing:
- Professional marketing and with cutting edge look / systems. Echo Summit spends a tremendous amount of time on creating the perfect high-impact ad that captures to strengths and personality of the property... This further ensures we attract the right type of Resident for the home
- RentHammer relational database technology improves efficiency and quality of generation and posting of hi-res online ads
- Comprehensive web-based marketing, such as Rentals.com, RentVine, Google Base,Craigslist, RentalHouses, Yahoo, Oodle, Vast and OLX (optional)
- Newspaper advertising (optional)
- Special direct marketing programs
- Realtor referral networks
- LARGE, professional metal "For Rent" sign is placed at your property... not a plastic throwaway
Beware of the professional
From the Rental Application to the background checks... everything will seem perfect...
until they stop paying rent, seek protection of the courts, and squat in your property for FREE for 6 months.
Our Leasing service then concludes with the industry' s most comprehensive 'Lease-up' process:+
- Personally interview all qualified Applicants
- Detailed employment, credit, criminal, sex offender and rental background checks
- Reference checks from previous landlords, employers and possibly county records
- Prepare and administer lease documents, including all disclosures, lead based paint, mold, house rules, etc.
- Detailed walk-through of the property prior to Resident occupancy
- Inspection Report for Residents to sign
- Collect first month's rent and place security deposit in FDIC-insured Trust account
- Discuss late payment penalties and implications of lease violation
- Notify tenants of rent increases and other assessments
- Maintain open communication to ensure good will
Property Maintenance Service+
Property maintenance-part art, part skill
As most of our customers have learned over the years, there is typically one right way - and many wrong ways - to do property repairs and maintenance... especially in the Denver region, where extreme weather and 'exotic' building codes and are the norm.
Each of our uniformed service technicians is a master handyman, with the necessary skills and knowledge to address virtually any home maintenance issue.
Whether you own Denver rental property and just need help with maintenance, or you want somebody to own the maintenance of your own home... or maybe just need a light fixture installed... we can help.